Wednesday, April 12, 2006

You know it's Wednesday when...


Wednesday- halfway through the week but still a while 2 days to go. I guess it's kind of how you look at it. On one hand there's the extreme JOY of being half-done with the work week then on the other there's the crappy-ness (yes, it is a word- i just wrote it didn't I?) of thursday and friday hahha

Wow that first bit goes extremely well with this
AAANNND we're over it haha- YAY for Wednesday!!

Moving on.


I know I usually gush about how great itunes is and yadda yadda yadda but today is my day to say NO to the itunes madness!




Now let me explain why. As we're all aware my ipod recently broke as well as my computer. Lucky for me my roomate has itunes on her computer. And her itunes has about 60% of the music I had on my computer. So here was my master plan.


Organize/categorize/sort her music into burnable sized files. Doing this took about 5 hours. And thus I began to burn. I've only burned 2 cds out of the 16 or so I plan on burning.

Well I put them in my NEW car (scion xA!!! ) b/c it plays Mp3 cds but NO it doesn't work!!! Itunes makes Mp4's!! Darn them to HECK!- grrrr.

So I sat on a computer for FIVE ours and I SITLL don't have music to listen to in my car. BOO

Which brings me to this:


If anyone knows how to turn Mp4's into Mp3's I will GIVE you this smiling monkey. Just post a comment telling me how to do it and I will think you are a computer GOD.
(warning no monkey will actually be given)

THIS LAST BIT IS FOR BECKY!!


SHE SUGGESTED I WRITE A BLOG IN CAPS AND WITH MOUNTAINS. THERE YOU GO HAHAHA


If anyone has any ideas on blogs for me to do, I'll probably do them. I love telling crazy stories, just give me a subject you wanna hear about and I'll go wild and pictures and whatnot. It'll be fun- I promise : )

ok see you tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I love my mountains!!!

3:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home