Thursday, January 26, 2006

15 mins till I'm DONE



EL-OH
What's on my mind (or on my tummy i guess) is this whole "fat" thing
I'm a vegetarian right? Supposed to be healthy right? hmm not so much
I still eat french fries and chips and evil-evil yet-oh-so-delicious CHOCOLATE
Okay am very aware of the fact that I am NOT FAT by any means. I weigh like 111 lbs. BUT I'm really freaked out about getting big.
Ever since I started this office job I can feel my clothes fitting differently. I'm definately not a size 1 anymore (and that's in GAP sizes which are bigger than all the rest.. believe me, I know, i worked there for 2 years).
I really want to be healthy. To work out 3-5 days a week. But when I get home it's like the motivation is gone. I'm so drained from the day that all I want to do is pop in a movie and become the freakin BLOB. I've been forcing myself to work out some.
I'm trying to drink water too ( i KNOW that'll help with my desk-time snacking)
but today i put on this STUPID pants and BOY am i thinking of how tight they are.

Feels like this:

OH well- I'll work out tonight and I drank 3 bottles of H20 today. Perhaps wearing my pants that make me feel fat is good motivation to work out. We'll just see.

It's 430 and I'm heading on home : )

BYEBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home