Tuesday, April 18, 2006

SONG DAY

Tuesday is now officially Songs that make you Giggle day! (so if you know any songs with funny lyrics send em to me and I'll post them some tuesday soon!!)



www.getridofthings.com/ getridofbodyodor.htm



I LOVE showers- like no other human I've ever met. If I could, I would live in a shower. They are just relaxing and great. But since I love my showers so much I have a way that I like the water to fall on me, a temperature that is just right and even the best type of bathroom to shower in. So it's a bit weird but I said I was kooky and it's funny!
Here's a song by Goldfinger that I can totally relate to and it'll make you smile at the same time : )



http://www.lyrics.com/g/goldfinger/






"My Girlfriend's Shower Sucks"

Lyrics:

The temperature changes
It chills me to the bone
It makes me wish that I was cleaning myself at home
It makes me grumpy and sometimes I lose hope
The water's hard, so I cannever rinse the soap
and it's got no pressure
The water dribbles down on me
and it's got no pressure
It's like the shower's going pee

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahah. i like the song. here's an extra lyric:


That friggin dog jumps right in if I leave the door open
The only shampoo there leaves my hair sanguine
I hope the roommate doesnt see me, like a shirtless workman

2:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

mike used to say this song reminded him of my OB shower. hahaha. I bet you remember how much that shower sucked ass.

6:19 PM  
Blogger funwithyourfood said...

HAHAHA your shower WAS this shower in OB.. This song is what I would think of every time haha


Richards shower isn't this bad- his parents just have it set up so it's got crappy pressure and I like it when the water beats down, not dribbles.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home