Saturday, April 15, 2006

Swamp Meet



I LOVE swamp meets, flea markets, whatever you call them.. They always have the weirdest stuff and everything is so cheap! It's fantastic


Orange county has a really decent free admission swamp meet on Saturdays and Sundays at a local community college. I'm pretty much a regular there (I like to go once a month). Yes, this place has a lot of shady characters but you kind of look beyond all that b/c of the great deals. I park my car in a kind of "secret" lot away from everyone else b/c there's always guaranteed parking there. Today I sparked there as per usual.

I shopped for about 2 hours- had a GREAT time too.. Got lots of stuff- DVD's, fruit, socks (haha yea who buys socks there? I do). Upon returning to my car, I notice something looks different.. But I can't tell what so I figure I'm just being my crazy self and it's in my head. I get in, start to drive but I SWEAR that something is going on with my car.. And so it dawned on me. I no longer had any windshield wipers! So much for my "secret" parking spot.



I mean WHO steals windshield wipers?? Especially in SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA

I'll tell you who- the crazy windshield wiper stealers of the golden west swamp meet! That's WHO.. I'm releasing a picture of what the criminal(s) may look like..






If you have any details of where this person may be located, please notify me immediately and I will be able to drive in the rain again.


OR

you could just laugh b/c someone STOLE WINDSHIELD WIPERS in So. CAL
hahahhahaha

I use them about 4 times a year- have fun

Hope everyone has a great- rain free- Saturday! And if it rains, I hope there's one of these :
Don't forget to smile today : )

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Diana gave this url today.
Will have more to say when I read it.

Love
Grandpa

6:28 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahahah stolen windsheild wipers?? thats really crazy!!

11:19 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hahaha stolen windsheild wipers? hahahahaha.

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice Howdy Doody picture, hahaha

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home