Friday, April 14, 2006

We are smat-- I mean SMART

Two words
TOASTER OVEN


The story to follow : )

It's Friday- everyone wants to slack off on a Friday. It's a world-wide known fact. If you say otherwise, your boss is probably standing next to you when you're saying it.

Everyone in the office here today is in full Friday spirit.
Several of us met up in the break room and were sharing eachother's funny stories. One of my co-workers complains about how long it's taking for his english muffin to heat up. I walk over and comment "hey GENIUS, you need turn it to HIGH- you barely have any heat coming out- it's just luke warm"
another five mins go by and STILL his muffin was cold, cheese still unmelted.

Doesn't it kind of make you sad- sitting there, unheated?

Me, Donna ('PEN-is' girl from yesterday) and english muffin guy are all standing there wondering what in the hell is taking so long. We look, it's plugged into the power strip- it SHOULD work. Well obviously the toaster oven is broken right? I mean it's made by black & decker. Don't they make tools? I bet it's all just a ploy to get you to buy their tools to fix their crappy toaster oven.
FINE- the oven isn't working- just use the toaster.
wait...
the toaster isn't working either... now we're all thinking the same thing- What is really going on here?

well, I'll tell you what's going on. The power-strip, yea, it's not turned on. But I am PROUD to say, after 20 minutes, I am the one that figured it all out. Thank you!
You may now heat your english muffins in the breakroom.

I would now like to present my co-workers, and myself, with the following words of wisdom:


In case you can't read the small print-"It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others" oh how true it is.

but hey- at least it's entertaining

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am sitting here, sad, and unheated too. hahaha. i liked that one.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home