Friday, December 09, 2005

update


I haven't updated on here in 2 weeks.. i'm lagging..
we had a new girl move in last week and while im happy to have her there, figuring out rent and actaully getting paid was a little stressful. well more than a little stressful.. I was worrying myself into a hole.. : P
Now i've been paid and i am completely financially stable for the next month.. It's nice...
the past two weeks have been a roller coaster of emotion. Up one day down the next... Just when i think a problem was solved it would show it's ugly head again and freak me out.. to top it all off i haven't seen my cutie in about 2 weeks and i miss him SO MUCH.. We've been talking a lot which is great b/c i need it. I'm pretty much one of the neediest gf's and that's why it's hard for me to do the distance thing.. but he's really great and hasn't minded the fact that i call 3 or 4 times a day wanting to talk.
I think over the next week i should try to cut the calls a little b/c i know he's crazy busy with school.. i like leaving messages for him too tho.. not in a stalker way but to give him something cutie to listen to when he gets the chance..
On a happy note- i've gotten x mas shopping done for Angela, my Mom, Julie and i'm 1/2 way does with Richards bday/xmas gift (planning on getting the other half tonight).. all I have left is John and Cara I think. I'm starting to think what i'm getting for Richard might be dumb but i know he'll at least fake that he likes it.. wait no- i need to remind myself this guy gets happy when he gets socks. hahahha.. hopefully my thoughfulness will work
speaking of which.. richards family decided against his bday dinner breakfast, whatever the hell it was and i got them little holiday gift baskets. they're going to be out of town- spur of the moment decision i guess. SUCKS hardcore to me..
i think i'll write some positive things now b/c not everything in my life is going down hill.. i'm just in a pissy mood so it seems that way.. many good things have been happening actually..
let's seeee..
the absolute best thing is that richard and i have booked a vacation together!! we're going up north to see SF and monterey.. : ) it's going to be awesome.. i ended up finding a fabulous deal on a cutie hotel with a stage coach infront of it and everything.. it's just going to be great.. i can feel it
tthhhheeenn
a big part of my work responsibility may be shifted to someone else.. that will be so nice..

oh yea since richards parents aren't going to be in town for that weekend it means that i'll be at richards that entire weekend instead of just a day.. (his parents dont like people staying there and boy i can't WAIT till he moves out)
hmmmm
I put up my x mas Tree!! Decorating for any holiday is fun

i'm going to get my parents xmas tree tonight after i buy richards present.. i think i know what i'm getting for everyone now.. cara's getting _______ (i'm not going to say b/c lord knows she'll read it hahaha) then John.. well i'm thinking of getting him and REI giftcard for 50 bucks.. i know it probably won't buy much but 50 bucks is a good discount on whatever expensive thing he wants..
phew.. i have a lot to do at work..
s'pose i should do it then
as always
muah to my baby.. only a week till i see you and i can't wait muah

PS

i put the pic of the cats for 2 reasons 1) it reminds me of richard (he actually wants a cat!! yay yaaayy you don't know how happy that makes me) and is cute and 2) last night i went to Petco and saw THE cutest kittens ever (one looked soo much like jessie) and it made me want a kitty again.. i haven't wanted a kitty since mine passed.. it was new and great.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

blanket.

hahahahha. i dont care if you think im lame. blanketblanket!

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home