Friday, October 21, 2005

Bob Barker knows what's up

Listen to the words of Mr. ThePriceIsRight:


I'm a vegetarian - I think there's a strong possibility, had I not become a vegetarian, I would not be working now. I became a vegetarian about 25 years ago, and I did it out of concern for animals. But I immediately began having more energy and feeling better. Bob Barker

Bob Baker know's FASHION:

If you look around, you don't see young women wearing furs, you see matronly women wearing furs. Furs are no longer chic. Bob Barker


Bob Barker makes me laugh:

Nothing gives me quite so much joy as when people tell me they've had their pets spayed or neutered. Bob Barker




Those are my fun fact type things for the day- well for right now..
work is slllooowww today soo I may post more later


PS- did you know that the Rose and the Apple come from the same plant family??
THANK MARTHA ; )
now gimme some PIE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home