Tuesday, October 18, 2005

on the coouuucchhh

Yes I am not feeling the best... but I'll feel better after today- YAAYY.. .then it'll be Hump Day and the week is half over and one day closer to sushi night







Quote for today:

We must not allow the clock and the calendar to blind us of the fact that each moment of life is a miracle and a mystery.
- HG Wells



I have more free time than usual today. I stayed home from work. So a lot of daytime TV and relaxing.. I don't even really like TV but I want to do something that requires me not to move or think or do anything and TV definately does that.. hmm what have I been up to the past couple of days??

Sunday I went to visit my grandpa. I wasn't feeling too bad tho. We had great food.. HUGE artichokes, risotto, dehydrated strawberries (which are my favorite new snack), avacados and it was all delicious. We went upstairs and painted, i went on a walk where some creepy guy asked for my number.. It was a great day tho

Monday i went to work but towards the end of the day i was not feeling well at all.. i paper macheted at lunch... that's pretty much my favorite part of my workday hahaha.. I was completely out of it when i was driving home.. acting like a crazy woman but richard seemed to think it was funny and didn't mind.. i even had a laugh attack for about 5 minutes.. ooh boy was that interesting.. Konrad came over at night and we watched Harry Potter.. I took medicine that made me pass out half way thru the movie tho.. I TRIED to stay awake.. it was phsyically impossible..

When I woke up this morning it was bad. I couldn't balance and fell while i was showering.. personally i found this to be hilarious but everyone else i told was all concerned and stuff.. the humor was lost on them.. ooh well.. now i'm being a complete bum, sitting on the couch, not moving and jerry springer just came on..
okay i can't post w/o saying i miisssssss richard!!!! i miss you my cutie, and i can't wait to attack you next time I see you : )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home