Tuesday, September 27, 2005

She works hard for her money

So far it's been an interesting week. I'm too stressed to enjoy it right now.
There has been some hang up at work with my paycheck and it's FREAKING me out b/c this week rent is due and tomorrow is mom's birthday. Im actually running out of money and I can't handle it. Rent is 700 bucks and I have enough to pay it but it's definately cutting it close considering the Bday and the trip I'm planning for SD this weekend.. i'm seriously considering postponing it for a week so I will definately be able to afford it.

Last night in LA was fun but the whole time, in the back of my mind, I was adding up how much everything cost. BOO.. I HATE that

And to top it all off I haven't been able to sleep b/c of this DUMB stress. ok I don't want to vent anymore.. I need to take a shower and freakin RELAX

adios

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home